Monday, May 22, 2006

I got nothin'

Too much happening. I have to gather my thoughts. I got nothin' right now. I mean, I got everything. But nothin'.

I'm down - HORRIBLY DOWN - over the no-job situation. In tears regularly, etc.

I'm freaked about everything that has to be done to finalize the packing.

I just said 'bye' to Miss M for 3 weeks, and it broke my heart.

Mama-nette and Papa-Bill have Miss Baby (and cousin M&M) for the week. I miss Miss Baby badly. I need a hug from her.

It's unreal. I don't know what I feel right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

E-hugs to you, D. I'm also jobless at present and have no real prospects on the horizon, since my dream-job prospect was cut short in the funding department. We leave for house-hunting in the cool blue north at the end of the week. We move at the beginning of July. I'm sufficiently freaked.

Anyway, not very soothing, but emphatetic. I'll be sending good vibes eastward.

3:43 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hugs and empathy. So much stress going around this week.

10:27 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Susan Anne MacKenna said...

We should form some sort of club. LOL! The lonely-brains club?

6:59 AM, May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home