Sunday, May 07, 2006

Things I have done.... This weekend...

1) I went to the grocery and get a few more things to ensure that we have enough food on-hand to deal with the weekend and my OOC status on Monday and Tuesday. We have fresh lasagne made, a nice cut of steak in the fridge with potatoes ready to bake. We lack OJ and milk, but it's the end of the weekend, so natch.
2) I got washing powders, and I did 5 loads of laundry.
3) I went by Office Depot and bought shipping labels and also some fluorescent labels. Snazzy!
4) We packed the following rooms/areas of the house to remain on schedule (we're behind):
- Dining room and Breakfast Room
- Office
- Den
The office took a lot longer than I had anticipated.
5) Sat down with my stepdaughter and arrange for lilies to be sent to my mother-in-law for Mothers' Day. I also helped her select (and paid for) a gift for her mommy. A daughter should ALWAYS have a gift for her mommy for her Birthday, Christmas and Mothers' Day. Apparently, it's my job to ensure Miss M has that for her mom.
6) I went to Target and bought a science kit for M to give to her friend Parmiss for her birthday.
7) I helped Miss M's do her 'make-up' and hair for her dance recital pictures Saturday.
8) I did not get the waffle iron my mom wants for her Birthday Present. I am a horrible child.
9) Dad has strep throat (!!!) so I could not talk to him about what he intends to get Mom for her birthday.


I also went and bought myself a pair of red Crocs. Mr. Mac got a Duke Blue pair. Miss M was pleased as punch to have the entire family clad in Crocs. She has pink ones, you know. We also played on the porch with the kitties, and we took a little time to just goof off Friday. So the list didn't get completed. However, it did get done for the most part, and I can play 'catch-up' this week to make the rest of it happen.

After my LEEP thing tomorrow. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home