Tuesday, May 02, 2006

So what do you do?

I had interviews on Monday. I returned to the office today, logged onto the computer, and saw that they had upgraded my software, including all MS Office Applications and Outlook.

I sat down and wrote my thank yous. I am the kind of person who typically writes, saves, reviews and sends something important. I make frequent type-os, which I know, so I work dilligently to combat that by adding the 'review' step into the process. So, I wrote the most important thank you of them all. I looked at it.... I had "I look forward to the...", which I thought would be better stated as "I welcome the...". Only, I put in "I look welcome the..."

No biggie. I saved, right?

Uh, no - I sent. And the recall attempt on the message failed. And I just don't know what to do? Do I send ANOTHER e-mail explaining? Do I blow it off? I really, REALLY want this job.

I think I'll go cry.

1 Comments:

Blogger bdure said...

I would blame it on the spell-checker. I'm not a big Microsoft-basher, but their programs tend to assume what you want rather than asking you.

10:13 AM, May 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home