Friday, October 06, 2006

Carl Showalter better stay out of my yard

There's a big wood chipper in my driveway. The tree service came today to remove the dead/dying trees out of my back yard and generally clean up the joint. Soon, I will have it all ready to install backyard playground heaven for the girlies.

Miss Baby was absolutely fascinated by the wood chipper and all the strange men in our yard at 8 am this morning. She refused to speak to anyone, but she wanted to check out all their tools - the big chain saw, the ropes, the giant shovels. But the wood chipper was her absolute favorite of the things they brought with them.

I left them here doing their work, took everyone to school, and went to the farmer's market. I returned to see a significantly cleaner picture out back. I'm so glad we've had this work done. I hated the thought of going into winter with half-dead pine trees in my back yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home