Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Well hello there!

It's been two weeks since I've posted, and surprisingly little has changed. You know, that's not necessarily true. Mr. Mac has evolved into a law student, with all of its highs and lows. Miss Baby has truly evolved into a toddler, with (surprisingly similar) highs and lows.

And I've dropped 5 lbs. Yay!

Right now, I've lined myself up with enough projects to keep me going until October, and by that point, I dearly hope to have a job. I'm emerging from an awful funk and hopefully, I can keep my head above water with it. So hello - it's nice to be back. I think.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling more optimistic. I know it's been hard, but I hope that you will find a job soon, and I hope iut's everything you wish it to be.

Miss Baby's moved to the toddler stage, huh? Wow. Time to nail down everything in the house!

3:43 PM, September 13, 2006  
Blogger Courtney said...

Hey, at least the aforementioned worms have been conducive to your diet.

But seriously, the job thing will come together. Enjoy toddler-hood. It's a trip.

8:55 PM, September 13, 2006  
Blogger Susan Anne MacKenna said...

Thanks guys. I just need to be more aggressive in searching. Getting over my pissed-off-ness over my former employers assholishness was actually very hard.

9:46 AM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home