Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dear Mr. Man, AGAIN!

Maybe you didn't hear me the first time. Sending me an e-mail promising to call me on a certain day is not very helpful, and does not make me feel very good, when you never. call. when. you. say. you. will!!! For example - a response to my voicemail via e-mail saying that you're still in the final evaluation stages of several candidates including me, and that you'd call me [this afternoon] to talk more doesn't hold a lot of water.

Why on earth should I believe I'm in your final list? Because you say so?

As sincerely as one can be at this point,
DMD

2 Comments:

Blogger KLee said...

It has got to be so frustrating. And the fact that he keeps dangling it before you is both annoying and cruel. Either hire someone, or stop looking. Pick one. Go with it! I have never heard of such indecision before!

I hope that something is done, fast. I know you hate to pin hopes on a lousy email, but think positive, and maybe they'll actually have their crap together sometime soon.

In any case, good luck!

4:23 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Susan Anne MacKenna said...

Oh KLee - I know better. Frankly, I think that this dude is being a typical male - lie to avoid conflict, regardless of consequences or how inane it makes you look.

10:03 PM, September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home