Saturday, August 26, 2006

Attention Commenters: I'm SORRY!!!

First, a big thanks to Quinn. I have been really cramped for time, and I've been barely even posting on my own blog, let alone commenting on others. So, I hopped over to hers and made a comment.... She commented back that I wasn't answering comments on my blog. And I didn't SEE any comments on my blog (I thought that my friends inside the computer didn't like me any more). So.... Anyway, long story short, I figured out I had somehow turned on this 'moderate comments' option, except I wasn't moderating the comments, which sat in comment purgatory for-evah!

So anyway, now I figured it out. And now that's much better.

I promise to be a better blogger now that I'm settled in my house. And I have no job, so I have to do something, right? Heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger KLee said...

Whew! I'm glad that you figured that out! I was beginning to think we'd driven you off! We're here, I swear! And, I don't know about everyone else, but I've been commenting some, hoping you were at least reading the comments, even if you didn't want to publish them.

Glad to see that you are now settled! Hope the job search gets better!

6:18 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Susan Anne MacKenna said...

I finally read them all... I tried to comment back. Job searching is just awful. I have a drafted post I'm working on. Thanks. :)

8:30 PM, August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home