Saturday, July 22, 2006

Another week goes by?

For real? Wow. Here I thought I'd have so much more time to blog when I wasn't working. Hah! To all you SAH Parents out there - my salute and admiration.

Now, granted. I've had my hands more full than normal. My sister's nanny went AWOL this week, and I've had my niece (M&M) over every day as well. She's 20 months, and with Miss Baby at 18 months, I've definitely been busy. Fortunately, they play exceptionally well together, and they genuinely adore each other.

AND, a big and - I've had Miss M to pitch in and help.

So maybe there will be more time coming soon. Mom and Dad are coming back on Wednesday, and I'll definitely be busy with them. Mr. Mac is busily studying for the Patent Bar, which he will take at the end of August. And Miss M is here for another week and a half.

Big potential on the job front. I hope. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home