Friday, July 14, 2006

It's COMCASTIC!

We have a new word for complete and utter tripe. Comcastic! We were supposed to have our internets and 'town tv' all set up on the Monday, June 26. It was finally all up and running today. Yeah, July 14. Sighs. Cancelled appointments, techs without a clue... what's not to love! I mean, baby, it's COMCASTIC!

Grrrrrrr....

So yeah, we're in the new house. I would say we're 75% unpacked. For real. My mom has been here all week; dad was here a few days; my mom's housekeeper was even here. Mr. Mac, for the record, got off 'light' - he took the kids to see his mom and chased them all around, returning late yesterday. Yeah, he got the easy end of the deal... So we're here and it's really nice, and the kids seem really happy, so that's all good.

How y'all doing? Sorry I've been out of touch. I'll play blogger again soon - I'm so wiped right now. My big new bed is calling my name.

Nigh-nigh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting settled in. And sorry about the Comcastic customer service. I would say there's a special circle of Hell reserved for cable/satellite/internet installation flakes, except they'll no doubt lose the directions and never show up.

9:39 AM, July 15, 2006  
Blogger KLee said...

Glad to see that you are now both installed in the new house, and internet ready!

Sorry that Comcast took so long to get you hooked up (that's why we went with a competing company -- comcast is like watching paint dry, or grass growing.)

I'm glad the kids are happy. what about you? Are you feeling good about the move? I hope so.

12:03 PM, July 15, 2006  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Hooray for being in the new house!

5:13 PM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger Courtney said...

yay! you're back. I'm moved in also (mostly... let's say 85%. Books are the last thing to come out.)

12:18 AM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home