Saturday, January 28, 2006

It can't be this easy, can it?

Tomorrow afternoon, we have a potential buyer coming to look at our house. This is a person who has already flipped one house in our neighborhood. I don't have a problem with someone paying us a fair price for our house only to upgrade it an flip it. Frankly, we could do the same, but the hassle involved and the up-front investment isn't really something we can handle. I don't think we'd improve our price by as much as we'd have to spend... And I repeat, the hassle involved with two working folks, a toddler and an 8 year old who lives 20 miles away.

So, the buyer is coming. I'm finishing cleaning. If he offers me at least the same $/square foot he paid for the house across the street, I'm very seriously done.

It won't be that easy, I'm sure. But it sure would be nice to have that out of the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home