Thursday, January 26, 2006

It's all the rage

Now, this claims to be a game played in middle school. I never played it, but I wasn't your typical gal in middle school. Anyway - here are my results (very amusing). I played it stupidly with real-life names and such.

Result:

Your husband's name is [Mr. Mac] and you have 3 children. You're a Doctor who drives to work every day in a Black Minivan. It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with [Mr. Mac} in your shack in Athens, GA.

--

Click here to play MASH on the web.

I gave it a list of names including Mr. Mac's real name and the names of the men in my department. It chose Mr. Mac! And it pegged that I drive a minivan. I'm not so much a doctor, though, but what the hey!

Funny. I gave it the option to select from the following locations:
Athens, GA
Atlanta, GA
Macon, GA
Gainesville, FL
Tallahassee, FL

It chose Athens. This means Mr. Mac is getting into UGA. It's a sign, brought to me by the gods of the internets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home