Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hunger Pangs

This article in today's NY Times Fashion & Style section discusses the fact that "grown-ups" suffer from "hunger crankiness" as well as do kids.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

This has been a long-known factoid around the Mac household. In general, I'm the offendor. If it's been too long since my last meal, the low blood sugar kicks in, and I'm a real bitch. I have a snap temper to begin with, but if I'm hungry... BEWARE.

Nice to know that I'm not so weird. That others have the same affliction. Maybe I can get over my hunger crankies now that my stomach seems to be accepting small bits of very bland food again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO with you there. I am a casebook study of hunger bitchiness. My sister is too. And I start to feel faint and dizzy.

7:48 PM, December 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home