Thursday, June 14, 2007

About my Blog Roll

A few months ago or so. Well maybe like a year ago. I noticed that Blog Rolling really wasn't updating accurately to let me know when blogs had been updated. And so I started investigating readers instead of relying on Blog Rolling to tell me when I needed to click on over and read someone else's Blog. I figured out that I liked the reader interface better, so that's what I've been using, and now I add new blogs only there, and I ignore the ones in my blogroll. At the end of the day, I keep the blog roll over there to the side to show the blog world that I like so many people, and so therefore I'm cool. Or something. I don't know why.

So, should I just ax it? Should I use another program? I don't know. Help me, oh internets. Help me stay cool as the rest of you!

__
Why, yes, I *am* procrastinating studying. Why do you ask?

1 Comments:

Blogger KLee said...

I, too, have BlogRolling, and I have also been peeved that it's not updating. (Or if it does, it marks either ALL as updated, or it updates only two blogs.)

I have also been lazy about either dumping it and getting something new, or just going back to my old format via editing the link text in the blogger template.

In the end, I keep it there because I follow my linked blogs daily -- I just choose my daily reads from the ones on my roll, and then try to read everyone at least once a week.

I wish BlogRolling would fix that.

11:59 AM, June 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home