Saturday, May 05, 2007

Butterfly Kicks

Day before yesterday, I was dragging. So I had me a diet coke (a rare treat these days). The caffeine knocked me back into gear. AND it apparently woke up Junior Buckshot in the womb. I felt the first fluttering kicks, thumping against my lowest abdominal wall. Last night, Mr. Mac and I sat outside and played with Little Miss S, and I felt it again. This time, I was able to grab his hand, and put it over the spot where I felt the thumping, and he could feel it too. Just over 15 weeks in, 25 to go. Whew!

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Yay! It's so nice... before the kicks become painful.

11:53 AM, May 05, 2007  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Squee!

11:42 AM, May 06, 2007  
Blogger ccw said...

Yeah! Those first flutters are downright magical.

9:16 AM, May 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home