Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring Break!

- Went to the ZOO today, along with a significant portion of the metro area. Y'all, baby gorillas are *cute*!

- Rhinos make very big poops. Just sayin'.

- Tomorrow, we're off to the farm for cows and pigs and such. Happy chilluns. Hopefully my mom will back the eff off and I won't have to go all psycho pregnant lady* on her.

- Today I went all psycho pregnant lady on a kid (around 10 or 11) who cut in front of me in line to go to the potty, right in front of her mother who didn't do anything about it. Sigh. I woulda jerked a knot in my kid, had she done that, but there again, my kids know better, and one of them is TWO!

- The zoo was hot. Very hot. Too hot for the lions to come out for a visit - they stayed in their air conditioned hut.

- So, the whole line in Biloxi Blues about "Africa Hot", maybe it's off? "Atlanta Hot" is greater than "Africa Hot"? Or maybe Atlanta lions are soft?

That's all folks.

* Oh yeah, the whole "pregnant" part of "Psycho Pregnant Lady" - I'm over 10 weeks along. Now all the internets knows, as well as everyone in my hometown. We're a tad excited. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

Squeeeee!

Congratulations!

11:05 PM, April 04, 2007  
Blogger ccw said...

Congratulations!

I tend to go all psycho lady about rude children and I am not pregnant. At least you have an excuse.

This post reminds me that I need to renew our zoo membership.

11:39 AM, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm reading and I'm like "Whoa? Pregnant? Wha-hah?" And I worried that I somehow had missed an important announcement until I realized that must BE the announcement!

CONGRATS!!! Very excited for you!

7:50 AM, April 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home