Thursday, January 05, 2006

So it begins...

I've let the cat out of the bag, at least to those outside my immediate division, that I would be interested in a transfer to Hot-Lanta. My Very Large Company has a great division there, and I'd be interested in working for them.

I'm in the process of setting up a timeline for The Big Move.

Holy Cow - we're actually going to do it. Of course, we still have the "Your application for admission has entered the committee review process. This process usually takes several weeks." response from the UGA Law School Status Checker. Dudes, it's BEEN SEVERAL MONTHS ALREADY. Come ON! But, only if it's positive!!! :)

But, yeah - the decision is made and we're moving to Atlanta or possibly to Athens. I'm so sure Mr. Mac will get into UGA (he scored 8 points higher than their 75% LSAT). I'm also so sure that we will find the right job.

Now I'm scared. Is this right? What to do about Miss M? Are we abandoning her, or just putting her in a better position in the long run?

More later. But it's begun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home