Thursday, September 29, 2005

Introducing Friday Fature

Okay - I typed "Fature" instead of "Feature", which was totally freudian or whatever. That's very funny. Other blogs out there seem to have random Friday things. I don't have an i-Pod (nor will I anytime soon - not in our budget), so I can't do a Shuffle. So I'll have my own feature, the Friday Fature.

I've been trying to come up with ways to become more disciplined about my Weight Watchers program. Simply put, I have 50 lbs I'd like to lose. If I lost that much, I would be at 60 overall, and I'd weight approximately what I did when I graduated from High School.

So, my Friday Fature will be to post my weight loss total for the week and the aggregate weight loss total since June 6, when I began WW for real. I've taken a few months off - when my FIL died, diets flew out the window. It took 6 weeks to get over that, between the funeral and grieving, then Mr. Mac going overseas for the other funeral. Now, Mr. Mac has been in classes for the LSAT. So that's my excuse - I have been too busy taking care of the churrens to diet. Heh.

Anyway, I will weigh tonight for the first time in a month. I will post the weight change since last I weighed, and then I will aggregate the total amounts lost. And there you have it. The Friday Fature.

I'm trying so hard to do this - making it more "public" will certainly help. I hope. Mr. Mac says he will join me at WW meetings too, beginning next week, so that will be even more helpful. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home