Saturday, October 06, 2007

Yeah, I know....

It's been a while. I'm sorry. I have no energy. Once Baby MC is here, I'm sure it'll get better, right? I took Little Miss S out today with my sister and my niece to buy shoes. Kids' shoes shouldn't be allowed to be so cute! Mr. Mac is so very busy, and it's just getting to be more and more. BUT, he has a job offer now, and so we're thrilled, despite the fact that if he were to take this offer, it would mean another move (though closer to my parents). So, considering that I've passed 36 weeks, it's all good. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

That last month is almost as draining as the first two.

Yeah for being past 36 weeks, I always loved that milesotne.

Congrats on the new job offer.

9:59 AM, October 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home