Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Coming soon to this space!

Actual Blog Content! Now, in lieu of substance, I offer bullets.

* I LOVE my new job. It's awesome. People are happy I'm there. People are nice. I get paid to go to school and I don't have to take any (more) exams! It's just amazing! Yay for me!

* My Little Miss S is fabulously cute. Except when she poops in the tub. Especially when Mr. Mac is not here to help me clean it up. Just sayin'.

* Tonight, LMS did a new trick - the "Flop". She stands up on the bed and flops over backward. Straight back. Like a trust fall, only onto the mattress. Amazingly funny.

* Miss M has gone back to Florida for the school year, and I'm sad about that.

And now, off to finish cooking dinner for Mr. Mac and me.

1 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

I am so glad that you love your new job! Everyone should have a job that they love.

Poop in the tub - yuck! This is easily in my top five of child messes that I really hate.

11:35 AM, August 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home