Friday, October 19, 2007

One more week....

There's one week until the baby is born, unless she comes sooner. According to the doctor, her head is fully engaged, and I've started dilating. Wednesday, I was having irregular contractions for half the day, but all that ceased in the afternoon. Since then, really nothing. I'm so ready, both physically and emotionally. I'm exhausted from carrying around this weight, and I'm sore from all the stretching and kicking and pushing outward on my abdomen. And I'm just tired of being pregnant - I think that's normal. So there we go - I'll put stuff up when she's here. The hospital has wi-fi and all that good stuff.

8 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

Enjoy your last week!

8:11 AM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Rev Dr Mom said...

How exciting! Hope everything goes well. Looking forward to "meeting" her.

5:59 PM, October 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

8:22 PM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger jo(e) said...

Oh, that's so exciting!

8:29 PM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger KLee said...

Can't wait to meet Baby Mac! :)

11:35 PM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Courtney said...

We'll be cheering for you.

11:01 AM, October 20, 2007  
Blogger Susan Anne MacKenna said...

Y'all are wonderful - thanks. :)

8:27 AM, October 21, 2007  
Blogger Neel Mehta said...

"It's a girl! Would you like to hold her?"

"Hold on... let me just see if this bed is a good wi-fi hot spot."

Seriously, we can wait a little on the broadcast. Good luck with the important part of the hospital trip.

4:22 AM, October 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home