Friday, July 20, 2007

Childless

I've sent Miss M off to Ireland with Grandma, and now I've sent Little Miss S to the Farm with Mama-N and Papa-B (my parents). Little Miss S has been accompanied on her farm adventure by my niece M&M, so I can guarantee you that the place is rockin'.

It's quiet here. I have a stack of books I won't recite for a week. Two rooms that are sparkling clean, and they'll stay that way for a week. I can make fancy food, eat dinner at 8 pm, and generally just relax about chasing the clutter and the schmutz.

But it's a little lonely, too.

I literally have nothing to do other than last-minute cramming until I take my exam Tuesday and Wednesday. And that's a very nice feeling indeed. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

Enjoy your break!

2:35 PM, July 20, 2007  
Blogger jo(e) said...

Oh, enjoy the peace and quiet!

3:12 PM, July 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home