Friday, July 13, 2007

This shouldn't be funny

But it is. WebMD has a Symptom Checker program that helps you diagnose your ailment. Go, check it out! I did, and I found out that the mysterious lump or bulge in my lower abdomen may be any of the following things: abscess, benign lipoma, or umbilical hernia.

Actually, the only symptom I could find that indicated 'pregnancy' is that of 'missed or late period', and even then, it was well down on the list behind several more scary things.

And so, my response is that I'm howling laughing! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

LOL!

I'm surprised it doesn't list pregnancy since there really are women who somehow miss the fact that they are pregnant.

8:48 AM, July 14, 2007  
Blogger Susan Anne MacKenna said...

My dearest husband (whom I love and adore) stated that the reason pregnancy wasn't showing up with my symptoms is that I'm so old.

Thanks sweetie....

10:25 AM, July 14, 2007  
Blogger ccw said...

I used this checker after reading this post to see if I could find out a cause for this hip/thigh pain. Oddly enough, pregnancy was one of my possible conditions.

3:03 PM, July 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home