Sunday, July 29, 2007

Acute Otitis Media

Hurts like hell. I'm just sayin'. I know it hurts because I have a stupid middle ear infection, the bane of parents kids 3 months to 3 years. The NP said it comes from the sinus infection I've ignored for a month.

My left ear echoes and rings, it hurts, and it feels like someone jammed a bunch of cotton in it. And on top of all that I have the typical facial aches of a sinus infection.

The kids don't understand "inside voices" and "let's whisper!" My dear husband forgets too. Ow. Little Miss S has out her dress-up clothes, including the clankety clank high heel thingies. On the hardwoods and tile floors.

Someone shoot me now. WAH!

1 Comments:

Blogger KLee said...

OW! Many wishes for a quick recovery. I get all woozy and dizzy whenever I get an ear infection, so I know how much fun you're NOT having.

Get some rest, and get better soon!

4:44 PM, July 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home