Tuesday, March 13, 2007

New purchase that makes me happy

I have a new broom - one that actually sweeps the dirt in my floor into piles that I can gather up into the dust pan. It rocks. I'm very happy with my new broom, simply because it accomplishes the aforementioned task, and without leaving bits of straw all over the kitchen floor. My old broom was ideally suited for our tile floor in Tampa. Now, we have a fancy-schmancy Travertine Marble floor (don't recommend it, but it was here when we got here), and that comes with different issues. So I have finally found a broom that works.

Maybe tomorrow, I will blog about my excitement over the Murphy's Oils Soap "Squirt 'n Mop" Hardwood Floor cleaner I have purchased. I adore the smell of Murphy's Oil Soap. It will surely rock the floors in my home, right?

Gah, my life has become ever so sad....

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

color me pitiful, but I freakin' love Murphy's Oil Soap.

12:06 PM, March 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home