Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bullets - It had to happen one day

* I interviewed, AGAIN, with the lovely University across the creek. This time with ANOTHER director of another functional area. Love you folks. Mean it. Now, about the offer? Any idea when I can expect that particular detail?

* Miss Baby is a terrible two. "MYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!" means "I would like to have that thing, please mommy, so I won't throw a fit." "No, no! NOT NICE!" means "Please cease and desist in your attempts to make me do/eat/wear this thing/food/item, as I do not prefer it in the least, and I will throw a fit." Yeah, pretty much everything is "Or else I will throw a fit."

* Miss Baby also seems to be cutting eye-tooth #4. Hallelujah and pass the oragel and ibuprofen.

* Mr. Mac is taking his first final, as I type. I must say, I'm impressed with his dedication and thoroughness in studying and preparing. Actually, now he's finished, and so I must go get him.

Peace out folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home