Thursday, November 09, 2006

Stupid Gas Company

Atlanta Gas Light determined that our 28 year old meter needed replacing. They therefore contracted with a local company to come out and do the replacement. Which this company did, this afternoon.

I was out, so they didn't turn the gas back on because doing so would likely cause our house to, well, explode. That was right nice of them.

I returned home just after 5 to a bright pink door hanger advising me that my gas was off, and to call a number to have it turned back on. Which I did. And the woman informed me that someone would be around before 6 to turn it on.

No biggie, right?

After 7, the guy finally arrives. It takes him a good 15 minutes to get everything working. Y'all remember I have a toddler, right? Yeah - she likes to eat around 6 or 6:30 at the latest.

Good times, I tell ya. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home