Friday, September 30, 2005

All your Logic Games are belong to Robby

Mr. Mac takes the LSAT tomorrow. Yes, I realize he's 34, and he stands to be one of the older people in the room by over a decade. Yes, I know it's folly for a family to contemplate its primary wage-earner going back to school while still hanging onto the house and cars associated with our dual income lifestyle.

But we're doing it anyway. Because that's the kind of people we are. Crazy and impulsive, both of us. And also committed to one another completely and committed to our kids totally.

So tomorrow's test is really what it's all about. Mr. Mac graduated from college before most of this year's applicants hit puberty. His grades, while a potential factor, aren't as important as what he's done with his life after school. We have very little indication as to how the grades from the early 90's will be weighed, but I know that schools will largely disregard them should he blow the top off this exam.

Which, I might add, he's been doing since he started taking old LSAT's back in early August. Try 175 on his last attempt.

So happy vibes to my husband tomorrow. I'm trying to figure out if I can make grits in the crock pot (he has to leave the house at 7:15, and I'm not arising at 5:30 to make him some tasty grits unless it's absolutely necessary). I'm also making him ham biscuits (with real Virginia ham), and I'm making him snacky PB&J thingies to take along because he loves them. And I'm giving him a big fat kiss on the way out the door and all that. So I can begin my day caring for the pool before I start caring for Miss Baby and carting Miss M around to her various and sundry activities and associated fun stuff!

Another fun filled saturday for the entire Mac-clan! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home