Monday, February 20, 2006

On the road again...

Beginning with last weekend, either my husband or I or both of us will be away from home 5 of the next 6 weekes for a variety of things. We took Miss Baby to see my dad for his birthday. I'm going on a trip with my mom and sister this weekend. We're going to see Duke host unc in Cameron. Mr. Mac has his big scholarship interviews over "ACC Tournament Weekend". We stay home for one, but then we're off again to the NCAA Regionals in ATL if Duke plays there.

Whirls. Somehow I think it will be better after we move. At least when we go to the farm, it's only a 3 hour drive rather than 6.

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

I'm jealous. We took Drama Queen to the first two rounds a couple of years ago. Blast!

8:59 PM, February 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are lucky! How did you get tickets for the UNC game in Cameron? That will be amazing! Have fun!

10:32 AM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger Susan Anne MacKenna said...

My husband's family has season tickets for the Duke Men's Basketball Team. They got them back when you had to buy basketball tickets in order to get season tickets to the football games. So it goes.

10:55 AM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home